The Station Core available for pre-order!

Finally, my newest book -- The Station Core -- is available for pre-order on amazon!  It releases July 10th and is also available under Kindle Unlimited.  Unlike my other dungeon core trilogy, the stat tables are OPTIONAL -- that's right, you don't have to look at them if you don't want to.  But for those like me who like all the stats, they are there aplenty.

Once I finalize the paperback version, it will be on to book 2 of The Song Maiden, Uniworld Online.

An audiobook for The Station Core is in the works too...more to come on that front.

Comments

  1. Any signs of an audiobook anytime in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tentatively, yes -- I just need to find someone that can do it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dungeon Crafting Box Set Books 1 - 3 now available!

Christmas only -- 40 FREE books!

Core Domination is now available and get up to 21 books for FREE!