FREE books and CO Spring Comic Con

Since I'm heading off to the Colorado Springs Comic Con this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (August 27 - 29) -- the first big con of my writing career where I am participating -- I decided to put a bunch of books up for FREE on amazon!

Dungeon Crafting Box Set: Books 1-3 -- www.amazon.com/dp/B08P7SSL7G

The Dungeon Fairy -- www.amazon.com/dp/B084VSHGQR

The Station Core -- www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7XK2J8

Dungeon of Chance: Even Odds -- www.amazon.com/dp/B08MWQ11D8

The Song Maiden -- www.amazon.com/dp/B07CV6MRWX

Dungeon Player -- www.amazon.com/dp/B077MRMJ6S

And if you're going to be in Colorado Springs this weekend, come check me out at the convention!  I'll be in the upper concourse of the Broadmoor World Arena building, near a large Star Wars exhibit (or so my vendor map tells me -- I haven't seen it yet).  I'll be selling signed paperbacks and some canvas prints, so stop on by and meet me in person!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dungeon Crafting Box Set Books 1 - 3 now available!

Christmas only -- 40 FREE books!

Core Domination is now available and get up to 21 books for FREE!